Presented by the School of Theatre (SummerStage Festival).
By Jaclyn Backhaus
Follow the history of the one-armed Captain John Wesley Powell and his crew of nine crazy but loyal volunteers as they journey the course of the Colorado River and become the first white men to explore the Grand Canyon. In this hilarious and true(ish) 21st century mash-up of the original voyage, 10 actors, none of whom are male, embody these explorers as they suffer loss of boat and supplies, brave dangerous rapids, name mountains after themselves, and get on each other’s nerves.
- Occurs Wednesday, June 30th, 2021 @ 7:00 pm – 9:00 pm
- Occurs Thursday, July 1st, 2021 @ 7:00 pm – 9:00 pm
- Occurs Tuesday, July 6th, 2021 @ 7:00 pm – 9:00 pm
- Occurs Wednesday, July 7th, 2021 @ 2:00 pm – 4:00 pm
- Occurs Thursday, July 8th, 2021 @ 2:00 pm – 9:00 pm
- Occurs Friday, July 9th, 2021 @ 7:00 pm – 9:00 pm