Even while a majority of SFA has been moved to an online format, there are still virtual programs taking place.
Student Activities Association
· Trivia Tuesday: Weekly at 7 p.m.
· Bad "Axe" Skills challenges
· Pet of the Week Competition
For more information on the weekly programs follow them on their social media (Twitter, Instagram and Facebook) @SAA_1923
The Office of Multicultural Affairs
· The Monologues will be taking place on April 15 at 6 p.m. via Zoom (Link available on OMA social media & webpage)
· Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage Month will be taking place April 21 starting at 3 p.m. Celebrate Aapihm with the OMA by engaging in online trivia via Zoom link (link available on OMA social media & webpage).
· Brave Space Series taking place on April 23 at 4 p.m. via Zoom (Link available on OMA social media & webpage). During this session, the OMA will discuss how COVID-19 has affected various cultures and communities around the world.
Check out their line up by following their social media accounts @OMASFA (Twitter, Instagram, Facebook)
· From March 23 to 29, the Consent Karaoke will be taking place. Students are encouraged to share TikToks of them singing or lip-singing songs with lyrics that convey SFA’s consent policy on Twitter/Instagram. Lumberjacks Care will be sharing a list of suitable songs, the top three TikToks will be announced Monday, March 30.
· Starting April 1, the Unbelieve episode discussion will begin. Once a week, students will watch one episode of Netflix’s Unbelievable each Wednesday. Students will have to have a Netflix account to participate and during the show there will be a live chat on Twitter.
· The themes will be allyship (March 23 to 27), bystander intervention (March 30 to April 3), consent (April 6 to April 10) and healthy relationships (April 13to 17).
Greek Life will also be hosting a series of virtual events with the Greek Students. Events such as a Haze watching Netflix party, increased training modules, chapter management and more. Greek students are encouraged to reach out to the staff at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more
Despite being kept from campus, make sure to keep in touch with the SFA community by utilizing these online resources!