As featured on
Considering a recent wreck that took place where many SFA students jaywalk to get to class across East Starr Avenue, the addition of a crosswalk looks to be the safest option to cross the street. With a curved road and an already fast speed limit, coupled with the speeding many drivers do, any jaywalking done in the area seems unsafe and irresponsible.
- New coalition demands investigation, citizen review board
- Student running popular account revealed
- Student graduates despite setbacks of homelessness, academic probation
- Review: ‘Avengers: Endgame’ leaves fan curious, excited
- Nac Summer To-Do List
- SFA basketball player transfers to Trinity Valley Community College
- Lumberjacks eye series against Nicholls
- No. 4-seeded Ladyjacks gear up for Southland Conference Tournament
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.