As featured on
After Gillette released its latest commercial, opinions were divided on its content that sparked a debate about toxic masculinity. The commercial did not ask anything outrageous of men, but in general, it asked them to be good people and citizens and to stand up for others.
- New coalition demands investigation, citizen review board
- Student running popular account revealed
- Student graduates despite setbacks of homelessness, academic probation
- Review: ‘Avengers: Endgame’ leaves fan curious, excited
- Nac Summer To-Do List
- SFA basketball player transfers to Trinity Valley Community College
- No. 4-seeded Ladyjacks gear up for Southland Conference Tournament
- Crime Log
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.