The Pine Log
The Pine Log is the official newspaper of Stephen F. Austin State University. It is published each Wednesday during the fall and spring except during University holidays and final exams. College newspapers like The Pine Log are considered by students to be their most personal, honest and credible news source. Not only is The Pine Log the most effective medium for the SFA college target market, it is also the most efficient. There is no wasted circulation and no need for costly duplication.
Stephen F. Austin State University is located in Nacogdoches, Texas, a town of about 33,500. the University averages 12,000 students in each regular semester and 4,500 each summer term. In addition there are about 1,500 faculty and staff members.
The University provides housing for approximately 42 percent of SFA's students, both married and single. Other students live off-campus in private housing or commute from other communities in the East Texas area. The Pine Log is distributed free of charge to most SFA buildings and residence halls.
The Pine Log's circulation is 7,000 during the fall semester and 6,500 during the spring semester. The paper reaches more than 12,000 students and 600 faculty members. The Pine Log is distributed on campus free of charge. Subscriptions by mail are available at $35 per academic year.
- Former professor charged with child pornography released on probation, to register as sex offender
- SFA President Dr. Baker Pattillo dies
- Lumberjacks shock SLU Lions after second-half surge
- Ladyjacks defeat SLU Lions in first SLC conference game
- Crimson Tide crashes SFA's last non-conference play
- Ladyjack reflects on career
- Writing program presents to council
- REVIEW: Latest Doctor Who season a ‘bit mad’
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.