Welcome Edition 2022
- COLUMN: SFA has a Wi-Fi problem
- Latest look inside new Griffith Fine Arts Building
- Campus banners commemorate SFA centennial
- Art students tell their tattoo stories
- COLUMN: Farewell to Marcus Jackson
- Jack News: 4/25/23
- AI chatbot creates concern for academic integrity
- EDITORIAL: Course evaluations are important for overall success
Welcome to the discussion.
Keep it Clean. Please avoid obscene, vulgar, lewd, racist or sexually-oriented language.
PLEASE TURN OFF YOUR CAPS LOCK.
Don't Threaten. Threats of harming another person will not be tolerated.
Be Truthful. Don't knowingly lie about anyone or anything.
Be Nice. No racism, sexism or any sort of -ism that is degrading to another person.
Be Proactive. Use the 'Report' link on each comment to let us know of abusive posts.
Share with Us. We'd love to hear eyewitness accounts, the history behind an article.